Advocate Master Plumbing is are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week for drain cleaning. Your home is full of drains of all different types – kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, bathtubs, showers, laundry rooms, sewer, basements and garages all have a drain to let water out. Every one of these drains has the potential to run slowly or get clogged completely. That’s where Advocate Master Plumbing comes in. We can fix any of those drains and get them running freely again.
- Kitchen Drains – food, grease, soap and more all go down the kitchen drain almost every single day. Buildup and clogs are common in kitchen drains.
- Shower and Tub Drains – if water is pooling around your feet when you shower or the tub is taking a long time to drain, you’ve got a buildup preventing drainage. Give us call and we’ll have it cleaned out and flowing fast in no time.
- Bathroom Sink Drains – toothpaste, soap, hair, lotion, and more go down your bathroom sink on a regular basis. Eventually, it will clog and need cleaning. If household cleaners or snakes don’t do the job, give us a call. Also, if you lose an object down the drain, don’t run the water – call us! We can take the pipe apart, retrieve it and avoid a big jam.
- Toilet Drains – many items shouldn’t be flushed down a toilet. Tissues, baby wipes, hygiene products and more can cause serious plumbing problems. Toilet clogs are one of the most common plumbing calls we get. We have special tools to unclog the pipes, so give us a call.
- Floor Drains – basements, garages, laundry rooms, and even older bathrooms often have a floor drain. If you smell sewer gas or see water backing up, give us a call immediately. You don’t want that coming into your home. We can even be called for regular drain cleaning to prevent backups.
Get a Full Plumbing Inspection with Every Drain Cleaning Service Call
When you call us with a plumbing problem, we don’t just repair the problem, we take the extra time to perform a full inspection of all of the plumbing items in your Lee’s Summit home – free of charge. We’ll check your bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room, and even your basement. We will let you know if we find anything that needs attention – a slow-draining tub, a leaky water heater, a broken sump pump, or even low water pressure. With Advocate Master Plumbing, one call does it all!
Sewer Drain Cleaning and Pipe Cleaning
What causes sewers to get blocked? Sewer line problems have many causes. Tree roots can grow into the line underground, sewer pipes can settle over time, they can suffer damage from weight above and be crushed or cracked or come apart at a joint. Even construction debris or improper installation can cause clogs and backups.
24-Hour Emergency Drain Cleaning in Blue Springs
We know that plumbing has a way of breaking or clogging at the absolute worst times. And usually when it does, it’s an emergency situation. That’s why Advocate Master Plumbing provides 24-hour emergency plumbing and drain cleaning services. You can call us any time day or night and we’ll be there to help. From water backing up into the tub to sewer backups in the lower level, you need help and you need it fast. Just give Advocate a call and we’ll take care of all of your troubles. We offer maintenance cleanings as well. Call us to have your drains cleaned on an annual basis and you’ll avoid most clogs before they become problems.